Getting Ready For Christmas Session
I am so happy that you have booked a session with me.
I can’t wait to meet your beautiful family and create some gorgeous memories for you.
I am so grateful that you chose me, we are going to have so much fun! Here is some information about upcoming session:
You Mini session will take 20 minutes, so please arrive 10 early for your scheduled time. Take out the worry of rushing by planning ahead, and your children will feel less rushed, too! My studio address:
320 Hillsboro Private., Kanata K2M 3B2
There is no street parking, so please park on my driveway or guest parking on adjacent street.
When you arrive my assistant will greet you and show you where to go.
In case you are here and have questions or can’t find us, please call 613-301-1575
If you have baby or a toddler, please bring their favourite toy and snuck, to make them feel more comfy :) What to wear?
Here are few tips and examples that will help you. Don't wear matching clothes.
Pick a color palette to work with.
- Some people like this look where everyone is in the same shirt and khaki pants. And in some instances this may work. But most of the time it can make the photo look dated and flat. Instead…
Don't wear all white.
- Select two or three colors that you love. I normally start with one patterned clothing item that has a nice color palette to work with. Then I select clothing items for everyone else in that palette. Not everyone has to wear every color. Mom can wear a shirt that has one of the colors while dad wears a jacket with two of the colors. A color palette is just a great way to have a clear vision of the look you are going for.
Accessories are awesome.
- Again there are times when this works, but typically I suggest not wearing all white. Color brings so much life and dimension to the photos. Also wearing all white can sometimes wash people out.
- Scarfs, hats, and jewelry are great ways to add to an outfit and give your images more visual interest.
Few clothing ideas for whole family:
- It shows in your photos when your husband is wearing an outfit that makes him feel awkward. It is important to wear clothes that you feel comfortable in, that you feel like yourself in. Yes you want everyone to look good, to look stylish. But most importantly you want images that scream, “YEP! That's my family.”
© Exclusive Moment Photography (Ottawa)